Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! ------ All worshipers may enter the Most Holy Place in single file, reflecting on the bountiful blessing Kraden hath provided unto him or herself since their last visit. Head coverings are not necessary, as true penitence and humility are found within. The Priests and Priestesses of Kraden endeavor to remind all that fresh orange juice is heavily preferred; only whores use frozen.
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Topic Started: Aug 8 2018, 06:10 AM (232 Views)
Zuppo
Member Avatar

Will you buy the new SSB? Iím hoping for Isaac as playable character in the roster, if this would happen, then no doubt, i will buy it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Necare
Member Avatar
Fallen Angel

It won't happen. Either way, I'm probably going to get it, yes. I've been waiting for Ridley for ages, and it's been too long since I played Smash with fellow Kradenettes.

:luna:

HyruleWarrior
Member Avatar

An insane amount of characters that you can use in this game make this game a day one purchase for me.

Asphodel
Member Avatar
Electric Indigo

Golden Sun or get the GTFO.

Was burned too hard by SSB4.

Never again.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Ian889
Member Avatar
Death comes to all of those who oppose me.

I will 100% buy it. I'm pretty stoked for it honestly.

King in the North
Member Avatar

It really seems to be the ultimate Smash game, yes. I'm getting more and more interested in buying a Switch. Mario, Zelda, Octopath and now Smash, I want them all.

Clawford
has no style

Clawford is a filthy Nintendo slave and has been since birth.

Yeah I'm getting it now that K. Rool is in. New model, kremlings in new game please retro? Please?

King in the North
Member Avatar

By now it should just change name to Nintendo: The Game.

Clawford
has no style

Not without waluigi it isnít

HyruleWarrior
Member Avatar

Waluigi is in this game...

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!