Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! ------ All worshipers may enter the Most Holy Place in single file, reflecting on the bountiful blessing Kraden hath provided unto him or herself since their last visit. Head coverings are not necessary, as true penitence and humility are found within. The Priests and Priestesses of Kraden endeavor to remind all that fresh orange juice is heavily preferred; only whores use frozen.
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Granblue Mafia
Topic Started: Aug 4 2018, 08:38 AM (1,283 Views)
Mia
Member Avatar
I'M NOT INNOCENT!

Welcome to Port Breeze Archipelago! This is the place to meet skilled skyfarers and experience the island's culture. On the outside, it may look like a friendly place but certain residents has their own secrets that they don't want to share among others. Recently, the news spread throughout the town and many folks learned about the death of their mayor, Mia. No one knows what was the murderer's motive of ending Mia's life.

Please refer back to this link to review the mafia roles. If you have any questions, please PM me on ToK or Discord and I will answer ASAP.

*Some basic rules to the game*
-No lynch is a choice
-If there is a tie in votes, all players get lynched
-Both night phase and day phase will last 48 hours. However, depending on the circumstance of the phase, l may advance to the next phase if everyone responded before the said deadline. After each phase ends, please be patient with me as I set up the next phase or if there is a delay due to my real life schedule, I will announce when the next one will begin.
-Outside chat is only allowed for those that are assigned as mafia. I will make a discord group for the mafia team so they can communicate with one another. If you get killed/lynched, l will make a dead/ghost discord group chat and l will add you. All conversations must stay within the Granblue Mafia thread so it will be easier to reference back to older posts.
-Townies will win if both mafia members are killed. Mafia will win if both or one of the members are still alive.
-If Silva dies before Catherine, Catherine gains the ability to kill but loses the ability to block a night target.
-In case there is a tie between no lynch and a target/targets, the participant(s) getting lynch take precedence because with this scenario l view voting no lynch to be a waste
-Participants can make a claim whether it be mass claim/fake claim, etc.
-I have the rights to clarify or add rules if something is not clear.

Day phase starts now until August 11th at 7:30 pm CST. Depending on the circumstance of each phase, l may bump it up a day earlier.

Participants:
0. Mia
1. Raz Rackam the townie
2. Leaf Katalina the townie
3. Ulta Sarya the detective
4. Necare Silva the killer (mafia 1)
5. Slimegunk Shao the doctor
6. Seoulbowz Lyria the townie
7. Crystallux Catherine the hooker (mafia 2)
8. Zuppo Gran the townie
9. Satty pants Djeeta the townie

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Saturos
Member Avatar
heart-under-blade

I am best girl
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mia
Member Avatar
I'M NOT INNOCENT!

Night one has passed and Slimegunk got assassinated.
The people who has night time roles all responded and day phase starts now.

The new deadline for day one is August 7th at 7:30 pm CST. Depending on the circumstance of each phase, l may bump it up a day earlier. However, this will be the first day to start voting and l will give you guys exactly 48 hours to decide. You have the rights to change your vote as many times as you like before the deadline. Also voting no lynch is an option. If there is a tie in votes on who gets lynched, they all die. If you have any questions, feel free to PM on ToK or Discord me.

Participants:
0. Mia
1. Raz
2. Leaf
3. Ulta
4. Necare
6. Seoulbowz
7. Crystallux
8. Zuppo
9. Satty pants

Raseren
Member Avatar
hello darkness my old friend

Rip doctor

UltaFlame
Member Avatar
Thanks Poui.

I was informed that I was targeted for role blocking last night, which leads me to think I'm probably next up on the chopping block for those dastardly mafiosos.

That said, I don't really know who to be suspicious of.

leaf
Member Avatar
Crimson Leaf Vermillion

Neither do I, so let's get the ball rolling

Zuppo - 1 (Leaf)

Zuppo
Member Avatar

Stop bullying the little ones :(
Anyway, iím innocent and neither i am suspicious of anyone.
At the moment-> No lynch

leaf
Member Avatar
Crimson Leaf Vermillion

Oh, a reply. I half-expected you to be AFK the whole game.

Alright, I'll move my vote.

No Lynch - 1 (Zuppo)
Seoulbowz - 1 (Leaf)

Saturos
Member Avatar
heart-under-blade

I don't know if you're just trying to flush out inactives, Leaf, but it's a bit randumb for me. I get that we have the leeway D1, but yeah... I thought initially you might've been detective softpushing on someone, but if you're flipping votes that easy, then???

No Lynch - 1 (Zuppo)
Seoulbowz - 1 (Leaf)
Leaf - 1 (Saturos)

Necare
Member Avatar
Fallen Angel

Eh. Leaf has always been a proponent of getting as much information as possible. That's how the town wins. Zuppo made sense as an early target because despite being town in the two previous games (and being a power role at least once) he was inactive and thus unhelpful. He's demonstrated, at least for now, that he's actually paying attention and may participate this time, so it makes sense to retract the vote.

I'm wary of voting for Bowser since power role or not, if he does turn out to be town he will be a significant asset for us. I'll hold off on casting a vote and continue to monitor who seems most inactive. That's who I'll be voting for unless something interesting happens.

:luna:

leaf
Member Avatar
Crimson Leaf Vermillion

In the absence of any information, lynch the person not paying attention. Unless you like having 3 people who haven't said a word all game being the ones to decide the final day, saturos?

We've established now that zuppo is paying attention to the thread. Perhaps we come back to him at some point, but is that not interesting information all on its own? Mafia pretending to be inactive are far too common, and townies without power roles become unengaged far too easily. It simply makes sense to target apparent inactives right at the start.

Crystallux
Member Avatar

Leaf does make a good point. Inactives could break a game. Especially a small one where every vote counts.

Zuppo
Member Avatar

Iím sorry for my inactivity in the second mafia, but in the first i wasnít inactive, i was the first who got lynched.
At the moment iím keeping no lynch, eight players means an high possibility to lynch mafia, but also an high risk to lynch an innocent or something similiar.

Seoulbowz
Member Avatar
Supergeil

No Lynch - 1 (Zuppo)
Seoulbowz - 1 (Leaf)
Leaf - 1 (Saturos)
Saturos - 1 (seoulbowz)

let's complete the triangle

Crystallux
Member Avatar

Imma no lynch.

No Lynch - 2 (Zuppo, Lux)
Seoulbowz - 1 (Leaf)
Leaf - 1 (Saturos)
Saturos - 1 (seoulbowz)

Necare
Member Avatar
Fallen Angel

I'm not a fan of any of these targets, but we also can't let the mafia entirely control who dies, so no lynch isn't a good idea. So as stated earlier, I'm voting for the person who made a token post about Slime's death and has since been silent.

No Lynch - 2 (Zuppo, Lux)
Seoulbowz - 1 (Leaf)
Leaf - 1 (Saturos)
Saturos - 1 (seoulbowz)
Ras - 1 (Necare)

Mia
Member Avatar
I'M NOT INNOCENT!

Congratulations everyone! Everybody is still alive. Time to move on to night two. This phase ends on August 9th at 7:30 pm CST. Those with power roles, PM me your night action.

Saturos
Member Avatar
heart-under-blade

thanks kneecarebama

>I don't want no lynch, it helps mafia
>causes no lynch

Necare
Member Avatar
Fallen Angel

I didn't cause it, that was Zuppo and Crystallux. Unless you mean it's my fault for voting with my own suspicions, instead of doubling down on one of the three other targets. I didn't want a No Lynch, but to me that was more preferable than voting out one of three skilled players who could be an asset to the town, rather than someone relatively inactive.

Who, on that note, was one of two people who also could have voted to prevent the No Lynch, but didn't show up in time to do so.

Mia
Member Avatar
I'M NOT INNOCENT!

:Seoulbowz died a horrible death.
Day 2 phase starts now and ends August 11th at 7:30 pm CST

0. Mia
1. Raz
2. Leaf
3. Ulta
4. Necare
6. Seoulbowz Lyria the townie
7. Crystallux
8. Zuppo
9. Satty pants

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!