Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! ------ All worshipers may enter the Most Holy Place in single file, reflecting on the bountiful blessing Kraden hath provided unto him or herself since their last visit. Head coverings are not necessary, as true penitence and humility are found within. The Priests and Priestesses of Kraden endeavor to remind all that fresh orange juice is heavily preferred; only whores use frozen.
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
E3 2018; One mirrion troops
Topic Started: Jun 7 2018, 10:27 AM (1,624 Views)
King in the North
Member Avatar

Preparing a thread for all discussion about everything E3.

The first press conference of E3 2018 is on June 9th and it's everybodys favorite company EA that start out.

This year is looking real interesting to me. Can't wait for Death Stranding which hopefully shows actual gameplay and some actual story details.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar

I wasn't excited for E3 until the report of the Vesperia Remaster surfaced. Now I have at least one thing to look forward to at E3.

Now if SE announced a NieR Remaster, it'd be a very good E3.

Clawford
has no style

King in the North
Jun 7 2018, 10:27 AM
The first press conference of E3 2018 is on June 9th and it's everybodys favorite company EA that start out.
Take a shot every time they mention the words live service.

Someone with video editing talent needs to go redo the great console race video for last years e3 while there is still time.

Gnarlymaple
Member Avatar

Dragon Lord
Jun 7 2018, 01:45 PM
I wasn't excited for E3 until the report of the Vesperia Remaster surfaced. Now I have at least one thing to look forward to at E3.

A game you already played, and hoping for a game you already played

Yes, this would be a fantastic E3. Indeed.

I'm just shitposting until my pizza arrives

Phoenix7
Member Avatar
Azure Blur

I just want Animal Crossing on Switch. Anything else is a bonus.

...Pikmin 4 would be nice too

Saturos
Member Avatar
heart-under-blade

Golden Sun 4 ever

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar

Gnarlymaple
Jun 7 2018, 09:26 PM
Dragon Lord
Jun 7 2018, 01:45 PM

A game you already played, and hoping for a game you already played

Yes, this would be a fantastic E3. Indeed.

I'm just shitposting until my pizza arrives
Shitposting aside, there isn't a whole lot else I'm looking forward to that would be announced at E3. Most of the games I'm interested in are from smaller companies that wouldn't be on the E3 stage, so the conference itself has little to offer me other than the ToV Remaster and the possibility of SE announcing a NieR Remaster.

Unless Sony/Fromsoft surprise by announcing Bloodborne 2 or a Demon's Souls Remake. Other than that, the rest of the announcements I want to see will be happening on Twitter.

King in the North
Member Avatar

Quote:

Golden Sun 4 never ever

fixed it into something more realistic

also, Sony made a little showcase, they got a bunch of large anticipated titles this year. Almost forgot about Insomniacs Spider-Man. That will be good.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1bwSjadAbM[/youtube]

King in the North
Member Avatar

So. EA. They do what they do, you know exactly what you get.

• Battlefield
  • Sports
  • More sports
  • Some kind of streaming service?
  • Sports!!!
  • Two surprising indie games, which is surprising given that EA shows shooters and sports.
  • They actually took the classic franchise of Command & Conquer and turned it into a fucking mobile shitfest game.
  • Anthem. I mean, it looks great in the trailers and in the scripted gameplay...but you'll never know how it eventually ends up. I'll keep an eye on it.

EA was exactly what EA is. At least it's out of the way.

Saturos
Member Avatar
heart-under-blade

Anthem looks amazing. It's like if you took Andromeda exploration+gameplay and amped it up to 11, which is one of the strong points in that game, I think.

Not sure how good the quality will be for the story content, but based on the character designs alone I'm cautiously optimistic they're putting good thought into it

https://www.gameinformer.com/2018/06/09/anthem-does-not-have-romances

Clawford
has no style

But remember the part when they talked to the guy from Respawn in the audience. Apparently Disney decided to give EA another go with another Star Wars game based around the clone wars because why not.

King in the North
Member Avatar

Mhm, and I bet EA couldn't help but write some small text at the end of the contract "if we publish this game it must include forced multiplayer with loot boxes and microtransactions". Forgive me for not getting hyped for it. Sadly.

And that just hit me, I just realized that I said I'm careful about getting hyped for a AAA Star Wars video game. How is that even possible. How have they managed to run Star fucking Wars into the ground like this.

Anyway, tomorrow is Sunday and the press conferences of the day is Microsoft, Bethesda and Devolver Digital. In that order. Bethesda will confirm our fears or dreams regarding Fallout 76, if it's a standard Fallout rpg or a battle royale or a moba or a card game or whatever the fuck it is. Maybe more Wolfenstein? Doom even? A surprise Elder Scrolls would make my day

Right of the top of my head I have no clue what Microsoft got going on these days. Whatever happened with their futuristic holographic tech? HoloLens?

HyruleWarrior
Member Avatar

I'm waiting to see if Nintendo will talk about Smash Bros for the Switch. Let's hope they talk about that game soon.

HyrulianJedi
Member Avatar
uguu~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wait, Devolver Digital are the ones who make those hilarious presentations, right?

Peytral
Member Avatar
peytral pls

They're the ones who are (hopefully) bringing over METAL WOLF CHAOS

King in the North
Member Avatar

HyrulianJedi
Jun 9 2018, 06:36 PM
Wait, Devolver Digital are the ones who make those hilarious presentations, right?
Yes, last year they had that surprise press conference in the middle of everything that people didn't understood were pre-recorded and edited at first, which made it even better.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKgEsuEBhqI[/youtube]

HyruleWarrior
Member Avatar

King in the North
Jun 10 2018, 08:58 AM
HyrulianJedi
Yes, last year they had that surprise press conference in the middle of everything that people didn't understood were pre-recorded and edited at first, which made it even better.

Nintendo still has a lot more games to unveil at E3.

King in the North
Member Avatar

HyruleWarrior
Jun 10 2018, 01:41 PM
King in the North
Jun 10 2018, 08:58 AM
HyrulianJedi

Nintendo still has a lot more games to unveil at E3.
I'm sure, I've never stated anything different. :sweatdrop:

So that Vesperia HD edition was just officialy revealed at the Microsoft conf. And thank god it's the PS3 version.

Also, From Softwares new title, we're samurai now

Devil May Cry baby

Clawford
has no style

no we're frogs now

King in the North
Member Avatar

Finally, fucking Cyberpunk, game of the year material right there

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!