Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! ------ All worshipers may enter the Most Holy Place in single file, reflecting on the bountiful blessing Kraden hath provided unto him or herself since their last visit. Head coverings are not necessary, as true penitence and humility are found within. The Priests and Priestesses of Kraden endeavor to remind all that fresh orange juice is heavily preferred; only whores use frozen.
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Games Done Quick Discussion; Save the frames
Topic Started: Jun 22 2014, 01:55 PM (4,917 Views)
DJ Octavio
Member Avatar
Check out my spicy wasabi beats

https://gamesdonequick.com/

http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda

Summer Games Done Quick 2014 has kicked off with a bang, less than an hour in and already raised $16k. Who else is excited for this marathon?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Clawford
has no style

Mememe

Asphodel
Member Avatar
Electric Indigo

I'll be checking it out periodically.

Man, Super Mario 3D World looks so much better than the internet's comments sections led me to believe.

Jackal
Member Avatar
Come and Take It - Temple Tsundere

Asphodel
Jun 22 2014, 03:09 PM
I'll be checking it out periodically.

Man, Super Mario 3D World looks so much better than the internet's comments sections led me to believe.
>Believing anything you read in the comments section of literally anything and everything on the Internet
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Wheey! I've became a human being!! I am very handsam!

I can't believe after all these years they STILL haven't set it up so they have two stream stations they alternate between, and the one can get set up while the other is playing so we don't have a big downtime setting up new games and dealing with their technical difficulties. Back when it was in a basement I could understand it, but they've got a full room at a venue now.

DJ Octavio
Member Avatar
Check out my spicy wasabi beats

They use the downtime to read comments though.

Crash
Member Avatar

3-way Super Mario World race is hella hype, some awesome tricks going on

Crash
Member Avatar

Okay new hub for AGDQ 2015 discussion

http://twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/popout
https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule
well-formatted video archive: https://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/3z9fyi/agdq_vod_thread_2016/

Highlights so far would be the last hour of the Kingdom Hearts run, Transformers Devastation, Super Mario Kart photo finish, Goof Troop 1 player with 2 controllers, Super Mario 64 multiplayer mod

Asphodel
Member Avatar
Electric Indigo

Tuned in earlier today and caught a two-way race of Super Star Wars for SNES. Not my favorite game as a kid, but I still played it like crazy. The runners were within, like, forty seconds of each other, and would have been even closer had one of them not made a simple mistake halfway through. Pretty impressive!

Gnarlymaple
Member Avatar

Crash
Jan 4 2016, 08:36 PM
Highlights so far would be the last hour of the Kingdom Hearts run
Yeah no kidding, that was GREAT, usually find those games boring to watch.

What's everyone looking forward to?

Crash
Member Avatar

Crash
Jun 22 2014, 06:21 PM
I can't believe after all these years they STILL haven't set it up so they have two stream stations they alternate between, and the one can get set up while the other is playing so we don't have a big downtime setting up new games and dealing with their technical difficulties. Back when it was in a basement I could understand it, but they've got a full room at a venue now.
requoting for relevance

Fighting games figured this out like three years ago. There was something earlier today that I'm pretty sure had an entire half hour of downtime before starting.

At least now they're doing these little interviews in between some games, sometimes those are all right.

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar

The only runs I've watched so far were part of the Fire Emblem Path of Radiance run, part of the Oracle of Ages run, and all of the Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? run. I was going to watch the KH run, but my favorite streamer was streaming and I wanted to watch him instead.

These are the other games that I might watch.

Spoiler: click to toggle

The only ones that I will watch for certain are the A Link to the Past and Final Fantasy IV runs. The rest I'll make an effort to watch, but not really too worried about it.

ZFallen
Member Avatar

Holy crap that Mario 64 race and multiplayer run. Love that game, it's amazing the love it seems to get at every speedrunning event.

Crash
Member Avatar

Velocity 2X seems like a nice game idea, but there were so [radio edit]ing many levels and they all looked the same

leaf
Member Avatar
Crimson Leaf Vermillion

Velocity 2X looked like a lot of fun tbh. It's always cool when they make a WR at AGDQ.

I wish I had known about it before the steam sale ended, though. There's no way I'm gonna spend 20 bucks on a single game after just dropping a total of 15 on five.

I liked the prinny can I really be the hero run, too. The co-op blockhead game was really entertaining, but it was mostly because of the runners and other people commenting; I certainly wouldn't have watched it mute.

Crash
Member Avatar

Yeah I generally like PJ and Mecharichter runs or anything where they're on the couch but Battleblock Theater is just not interesting to me at all. None of The Behemoth's output has been well-received by me honestly.

Last night was the first time I've thought of the game Iji in probably five years or more. It's a good one.

King in the North
Member Avatar

will we ever have an ecco run by blueglass ever again? :nono:

Posted Image

Crash
Member Avatar

The issue with Ecco is that the games are pretty straightforward and thus don't have a variety of categories for runs. They don't like to repeat the same category for a game more than once every year or two years, and even then they like to switch up who is playing the game.

Crash
Member Avatar

I know nobody here gives a shit about beat em ups but both Vendetta and Dungeons and Dragons Shadow Over Mystara were good runs. And they've got PJ and Murph and Mecharichter on commentary so that's a good time, especially for Vendetta

King in the North
Member Avatar

I may not be the biggest Beat em up wizard but damn it I love me some retro beat em ups (my sig is from SoR, click it for retro music goodness) and yes, Shadows over mystara was great

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!