Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! --------- Check out the programme for the fourth annual Belinsk Festival! ----------- Temple needs some new banners! Enter the design contest today! -------- Check out the Temple's Pokemon League! -------- Mind the blood and destruction, things may or may not return back to normal. Possibly. Sort of. Not really. -------- KRADEN LOVES YOU --------- Always remember, use fresh orange juice. Only whores use frozen. --------- Enjoy your stay!
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello there
Topic Started: Feb 8 2012, 08:38 PM (804 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Greetings, Temple-goers!

Recently, in a bout of nostalgia for my teenage years, I fired up my old GBA and threw in a game called 'Golden Sun' that I didn't remember finishing back in the day. A few hours later, I was browsing the Golden Sun wiki, where I came across a link to here. Although the yellow is rather blinding, it seemed like a cool place, so I decided to sign up.

Please don't disappoint me! :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Zabby
Member Avatar

Hello! Change the theme to stop the blinding yellow.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bane Martius Agni
Member Avatar
The One, The Only, Leader of Mars!

Venus Skin is master race.

That said hello! And Hi! Welcome to our temple. Please do not relinquish hair or anything else to our members, it only encourages the Lunarians.

Mireia
Member Avatar
Codename: Sailor T

Oooh, hello there! Enjoy your stay. Have some Thin Mints, join Mercury.

ShinyGirafarig
Member Avatar
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third

Hello, have one of my homemade plushies.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kalinder
Member Avatar

Don't listen to these dolts. Luna is awesome. In fact, don't listen to anyone. Go crazy.

Also. If you have any more of those bouts, you should head over to our Games section and start a discussion if there isn't one about the game you end up playing!

I'm Kali btw. Hunk is only temporary for Resident Evil week. /o/ I formally welcome you.

Bane Martius Agni
Member Avatar

Luna is cool, but don't encourage them.

Saturos
Member Avatar
Then I'll show you a miracle. This is the sorcery everyone wanted to see, after all.

Hey, Phog! Yeah, I adore the eye-blinding yellow. <3 Though I browse with 140% magnification, so I don't notice it so much. I'm glad you got back into Golden Sun; it's utterly charming isn't it?
I'm Saturos, creator/head admin/Leader of Sol Clan; welcome to the Temple of Kraden~!

Bane Martius Agni
Member Avatar

Also:

Posted Image

Sodate
Member Avatar
DO WHAT YOU WANT!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yoh I live to disappoint~

RadBrostache
Member Avatar
"HAHA, LOOK AT HOW SMALL IT IS."

Hello, and welcome. Enjoy your complimentary mustache.

UltaFlame
Member Avatar
Christmas modo

Hi. I am the resident sadomasochist who enjoys SUFFERING.

But all in all, are you a sadfish?

Shadow Milotic
Member Avatar

Hello there Phog, and welcome to the Temple.~ It's good to see a person getting back into Golden Sun. Do you just have Golden Sun, or do you have Golden Sun: The Lost Age as well? If you don't, you should try to find it to complete the story. /o/ But anyway, enjoy yourself here! And if the defaut theme bothers you, you can always change it to something that's a little easier on your eyes.~

Phoenix7
Member Avatar
The Radiant Starlet

Welcome to the Temple~ Enjoy your stay here!

The Phantom Squee
Member Avatar
22-12-18-15 20-24-6-3-18 24 16-5-6-17

Hey! Everyone else seems to have done a good job welcoming you so far, so I'll leave it at that.

Kiki
Member Avatar
Kiki Martius Chantico

phog22
Feb 8 2012, 08:38 PM

Please don't disappoint me! :D
NO YOU. DON'T DISAPPOINT US. OR ELSE.

I'm sure you won't be a disappointment, though! ^__^ Kraden welcomes you to his magnificent Temple.

Ian889
Member Avatar
Death comes to all of those who oppose me.

*eats newbie* Hello.

Sithis
Member Avatar
Sage
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey there! Pull up a chair, join our Minecraft and stay and chat and stay clanless

LSunnyC
Member Avatar
The Fallen Duchess

Is it going to join Luna or is it not? :mad:

I mean hello, and welcome to the Temple! /o/

Nivek
Member Avatar
Baron of Apojii

well, he's pretty much initiated, he's been eaten, bargained into clan, bargained out of clans.

hello phog, i'm nivek96, the something something of the mercury clan, your names sounds soooooooo much like "fog", you should clearly be in mercury

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Intros and Farewells · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!