Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! --------- Check out the programme for the fourth annual Belinsk Festival! ----------- Temple needs some new banners! Enter the design contest today! -------- Check out the Temple's Pokemon League! -------- Mind the blood and destruction, things may or may not return back to normal. Possibly. Sort of. Not really. -------- KRADEN LOVES YOU --------- Always remember, use fresh orange juice. Only whores use frozen. --------- Enjoy your stay!
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
attension: I ma on a importense Mishon; THIS IS FOR U SATTY
Topic Started: Jan 14 2012, 07:02 PM (964 Views)
Dark Wizard of Golden Sun
Member Avatar
Leader of the Quakera Tribe

I am her to kick Kraden out of the temple and restore order back. Satty is an imposter and the real duxc is me. This is an announcement, and if I were Satty I would give up now. And Kraden is another imposter. If I were Kraden i would be skared 2. Quaker is the only important thing PAI kittens ducks Quakes. Kradenettes should be called Quakers and Kraden should be replaced by the biggest duxc, 'Dark Wizard of Golden Sun.' Two very important people for Quakera 'Andy' and 'Crash' are welcome too, but only as 'modeviator.' The colours of Kraddenette temple could change the same, but the side icons for each miniforum will be pai instead of the old man and the banner will have the quaker messaje in my sig. My two remaining three alts Dracobolt, Sea, and Ian can be deleted now. I am her in full form, instead of manifestations. Oh and hai, Satty is my sister's account. So delete that alt too, my Sista is laughing so hard HAHAHAHA. And and yes, when I get the forum out of Kraden's hands ima goona give a pai to every Quaker (Quaker will be defined as a member of 'the Temple of Quaker). I will delete the accounts of all former T-tribe members, unless if they want to join Quakera willingly. Andy and Crash could be medivator. Sea will be just some other unimoirtant member. NFkid could be da queen. Da king will be the duck. The supreme head will be me of course, 'Dark Wizard of Golden Sun." and this sould take abowt a munth, which is for me about 4 dayz.

Know ur reality Quakers, espesioally the spammer and hax0r saturouss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Super Slash
Member Avatar

what is this i dont even
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hinoa
Member Avatar
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

That's nice.

Garm is the Sacred Twin black axe of Grado. Garm is S-Ranked, meaning a unit must have an S-Rank in axes to use it. Due to the fact that a unit can only one S-Rank, a, say, a Warrior must choose between S-Ranking Bows or S-Ranking Axes. However, I slightly lied. Lyon can S-Rank both Dark Magic and Staves. In Fire Emblem 6: Fuuin no Tsurugi, a unit can S-Rank all possible weapons it can use. Therefore, a FE6 unit, to be specific, a FE6 Paladin, the best of which is Zealot, could use Garm, Audhulma, and Vidofnir. I'm sorry, I slightly lied again. A FE6 unit could not use Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones weapons. However, it can use FE6 weapons. Therefore, it can use the Armads, Durandal, and Malte. However, it can not use all three at once, unless the game has been significantly altered and the Paladin has three arms. But that's slightly off-topic, I digress. We are talking about FE8 because we are on the FE8 board. The possible wielders of Garm are, in order of appearance, Gilliam, Franz, Garcia, Ross, Kyle, Forde, Amelia, Duessel, Gerik, Dozla, Caellach, and Fado. Quite a large portion of FE8's cast can use Garm. However, many of these units can only use axes post-promotion, therefore increasing the difficulty of getting them an S-Rank in axes. It can be done easier, however, if you use the Devil Axe. The Devil Axe gives 8 times as much axe weapon experience as most other axes or most other weapons. However, the Devil Axe is very heavy and very innaccurate. Also, it can backfire and do damage to the user equal to the damage it would've done to the opponent. The Devil Axe is risky but it has a good potential benefit for the user. Garm gives a +5 bonus to Speed. This is good because many of the potential Garm wielders could benefit from the boost. In appearance of order, I mean order of appearance, they are Garcia, Ross, Kyle, Duessel, Dozla, Caellach and Fado. None of them have good Speed. The stereotypical axe user often lacks Speed. A notable exception to this is Dart from Fire Emblem 7: Rekka no Ken. Dart has an impressive Speed stat, so giving Dart the Garm axe would increase his Speed to make it quite high. I'm sorry, I slightly lied again. Please punish me in a kinky way. Back to what I was saying. Dart cannot use Garm, despite the fact that the only weapon type he can use, let alone S-Rank, is axes. Why, you ask? Garm does nto, I mean, not, exist in FE7. However, Basilikos does. Basilikos could be considered an inferior version of Garm. I'm sorry, but I am digressing from the point I am trying to make. Please reprimand me if I do this again. Garm is acquired upon completing Eirika's Chapter 15: Scorched Sand or Ephraim's Chapter 14: Father and Son. Interestingly, the son does not appear during the Chapter. I'm sorry, i, I mean I, slightly lied again. The son, Lyon, appears in conversation scenes before and after the main conflict in Father and Son. However, I am slightly digressing. Upon completion of said Chapter(s), Garm, along with Gleipnir, are added to the main character's inventory. However, something interesting happens when the main character's inventory is full. I am sorry, what happens isn't very interesting. Something truly interesting does happen when the main character's inventory and the Supply convoy is full. In the first instance, you will have to send two of the main character's items to Supply, and you will have to discard two of the main character's items in the latter circumstance. This creates the interesting paradox where the sacred relics of Grado can be simply discarded. This is interesting because such powerful items, two of the eight used to defeat the feared Demon King, are merely thrown away. I'm sorry, I slightly lied again. Only seven of those items can be used against the Demon King. Latona, the Holy Staff of Rausten, cannot be used against the Demon King because it is a staff that heals all of your units except the one who uses it. However, it has little strategic use because getting one of your units to S-Rank Staves is worthless. I'm sorry, I digressed yet again. Please discipline me, Master.

Terri
Member Avatar
Spirit
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Satty... Satty is an alt? I feel unclean. :c

The Commander
Member Avatar
Kill Thalmor.

Down with Kraden!

Member Avatar
Leader of the Quakera Tribe

Hinoa
Jan 14 2012, 07:05 PM
That's nice.

Garm is the Sacred Twin black axe of Grado. Garm is S-Ranked, meaning a unit must have an S-Rank in axes to use it. Due to the fact that a unit can only one S-Rank, a, say, a Warrior must choose between S-Ranking Bows or S-Ranking Axes. However, I slightly lied. Lyon can S-Rank both Dark Magic and Staves. In Fire Emblem 6: Fuuin no Tsurugi, a unit can S-Rank all possible weapons it can use. Therefore, a FE6 unit, to be specific, a FE6 Paladin, the best of which is Zealot, could use Garm, Audhulma, and Vidofnir. I'm sorry, I slightly lied again. A FE6 unit could not use Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones weapons. However, it can use FE6 weapons. Therefore, it can use the Armads, Durandal, and Malte. However, it can not use all three at once, unless the game has been significantly altered and the Paladin has three arms. But that's slightly off-topic, I digress. We are talking about FE8 because we are on the FE8 board. The possible wielders of Garm are, in order of appearance, Gilliam, Franz, Garcia, Ross, Kyle, Forde, Amelia, Duessel, Gerik, Dozla, Caellach, and Fado. Quite a large portion of FE8's cast can use Garm. However, many of these units can only use axes post-promotion, therefore increasing the difficulty of getting them an S-Rank in axes. It can be done easier, however, if you use the Devil Axe. The Devil Axe gives 8 times as much axe weapon experience as most other axes or most other weapons. However, the Devil Axe is very heavy and very innaccurate. Also, it can backfire and do damage to the user equal to the damage it would've done to the opponent. The Devil Axe is risky but it has a good potential benefit for the user. Garm gives a +5 bonus to Speed. This is good because many of the potential Garm wielders could benefit from the boost. In appearance of order, I mean order of appearance, they are Garcia, Ross, Kyle, Duessel, Dozla, Caellach and Fado. None of them have good Speed. The stereotypical axe user often lacks Speed. A notable exception to this is Dart from Fire Emblem 7: Rekka no Ken. Dart has an impressive Speed stat, so giving Dart the Garm axe would increase his Speed to make it quite high. I'm sorry, I slightly lied again. Please punish me in a kinky way. Back to what I was saying. Dart cannot use Garm, despite the fact that the only weapon type he can use, let alone S-Rank, is axes. Why, you ask? Garm does nto, I mean, not, exist in FE7. However, Basilikos does. Basilikos could be considered an inferior version of Garm. I'm sorry, but I am digressing from the point I am trying to make. Please reprimand me if I do this again. Garm is acquired upon completing Eirika's Chapter 15: Scorched Sand or Ephraim's Chapter 14: Father and Son. Interestingly, the son does not appear during the Chapter. I'm sorry, i, I mean I, slightly lied again. The son, Lyon, appears in conversation scenes before and after the main conflict in Father and Son. However, I am slightly digressing. Upon completion of said Chapter(s), Garm, along with Gleipnir, are added to the main character's inventory. However, something interesting happens when the main character's inventory is full. I am sorry, what happens isn't very interesting. Something truly interesting does happen when the main character's inventory and the Supply convoy is full. In the first instance, you will have to send two of the main character's items to Supply, and you will have to discard two of the main character's items in the latter circumstance. This creates the interesting paradox where the sacred relics of Grado can be simply discarded. This is interesting because such powerful items, two of the eight used to defeat the feared Demon King, are merely thrown away. I'm sorry, I slightly lied again. Only seven of those items can be used against the Demon King. Latona, the Holy Staff of Rausten, cannot be used against the Demon King because it is a staff that heals all of your units except the one who uses it. However, it has little strategic use because getting one of your units to S-Rank Staves is worthless. I'm sorry, I digressed yet again. Please discipline me, Master.
o and the Hatefully Innocent Nazi Oppressors' Apparitions will be deleted too.

The Commander
Member Avatar
Kill Thalmor.

Long live Leman Russ! Unbelievers unite!

Hinoa
Member Avatar

Jan 14 2012, 07:11 PM
Hinoa
Jan 14 2012, 07:05 PM
That's nice.

o and the Hatefully Innocent Nazi Oppressors' Apparitions will be deleted too.

Tractatus
Worthy
[ *  * ]
Dark Whiz for Head Admin'12

Hinoa
Member Avatar

Tractatus
Jan 14 2012, 07:15 PM
Dark Whiz...? What, is he urinating oil or something?

Tractatus
Worthy
[ *  * ]
Hinoa
Jan 14 2012, 07:17 PM
Tractatus
Jan 14 2012, 07:15 PM
Dark Whiz...? What, is he urinating oil or something?
FOOLISH MONGREL

It is only the finest Cheese spread, the personal brand of lubricant that Kraden himself uses.

The Commander
Member Avatar
Kill Thalmor.

No... He's radiating pure awesome.

I agree with Tractor:
Tractatus
http://s9.zetaboards.com/The_Temple_of_Kraden/single/?p=8413509&t=7322142

Palutena
Member Avatar
My X-Ray Specs allow me to see your ignorance.

I, for one, would like to assist Dark Wiz

of course, only as a means to ensure UROBOROS is released into the atmosphere securely, ensuring even quaker gets infected, creating a new world order

Black★Rock Shooter
Member Avatar
I knew...that I had to DELETE evil...

*leaps from the branches of a tree near the Temple*

Undermining Kraden? Unfortunately, you don't stand a chance. I am the Seraphic Phantom Enigma Delta MX-14 Test-Type Soviet Android Haunter. You would have to cross his loyal followers first.

And the chances of that...

*brandishes a working copy of Powered Ciel's cannon*

...are quite close to nil.

The Phantom Squee
Member Avatar
400 billion suns

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork duxc" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Dark Wizards deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine Dark Wizard in Kibombo for 2,400,000 coins (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid zol with my Dark Wizard.

Kibomboan smiths spend years working on a single Dark Wizard and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest wizards known to mankind.

Dark Wizards are thrice as intelligent as Angaran mages and thrice as handsome for that matter too. Anything a Wind Seer can cut through, a Dark Wizard can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a Dark Wizard could easily bisect a Tolbi soldier wearing full plate with a simple fireball.

Ever wonder why medieval Angara never bothered conquering Kibombo? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Gabomba-priests and their Dark Wizards of destruction. Even during the Dread Eclipse, Attekan soldiers targeted the Dark Wizards first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Dark Wizards are simply the best Psynergists that Weyard has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Dark Wizards:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the casting power of Dark Wizards in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Dark Wizards need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

Poui
Member Avatar

Did you know, Squee, that the Dark Wizard was an unused variant of the Star Magician in TLA?

also, I lol'd

Hinoa
Member Avatar

Yeah, I think Squee just won the thread.

Adnarel
Member Avatar
I'd rather be outside.

There are tears of joy running down my face.

The Phantom Squee
Member Avatar
400 billion suns

Poui
Jan 14 2012, 08:38 PM
Did you know, Squee, that the Dark Wizard was an unused variant of the Star Magician in TLA?
I did not, in fact.

:tmyk:

Role
Member Avatar
Fulminous Witch
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Intros and Farewells · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!