Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! ------ All worshipers may enter the Most Holy Place in single file, reflecting on the bountiful blessing Kraden hath provided unto him or herself since their last visit. Head coverings are not necessary, as true penitence and humility are found within. The Priests and Priestesses of Kraden endeavor to remind all that fresh orange juice is heavily preferred; only whores use frozen.
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fire Emblem: All The Games
Topic Started: Oct 5 2011, 10:08 PM (45,976 Views)
Kris, Awooer of Worlds
Member Avatar
Awoo!

(I Search'd and there isn't a all-the-games FE topic therefore I just now made one)

Shut up I've been on a FE binge like the past two/three weeks. Beat FE7 again and now up to 41% of its supports completed(yaaaaaaaaay), and have recently been finding/playing some amusing romhacks/mods. GhebFE and Mageknight404's hack being the two more amusing ones.

SO WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT FE, GUYS?!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Seoulbowz
Member Avatar
Supergeil

I LIKE ALL THE FE.

Trying to replay FE7 but lolexams.

simplechild
Member Avatar
My only feel is murder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like Ike

also FE6 English Patch.

Crash
Member Avatar
Wheey! I've became a human being!! I am very handsam!

I've been very slowly going through FE6 over the past year, I think I'm only on Chapter 9. I was stuck on either 4 or 6 for a really long time. Whichever one starts you on the east to invade a castle in the west, with ocean in the southeast, and two people can join your team, one of them being a Swordmaster.

The Phantom Squee
Member Avatar
Sound the horn and call the cry: "How many of them can we make die?"

Only played 7 and 8 myself. I'd probably play 6 if it was released Stateside.

I think they're decent games. Story and gameplay tend to be fairly mediocre in my opinion, but I love the worlds, especially 8's.

Kris, Awooer of Worlds
Member Avatar
Awoo!

I -love- the supports in 7. Support is where you get 90% of characterization for the majority of your company, which is the only thing I really disliked about Radiant Dawn was the lack of official supports. (I found third tiers fun and decently cool)

The Phantom Squee
Member Avatar
Sound the horn and call the cry: "How many of them can we make die?"

Ah, yeah, forgot about supports. They are a lot of fun too.

Kris, Awooer of Worlds
Member Avatar
Awoo!

8's decently fun if you just wanna play an FE and have an easy time with it.

...or if you want to play GhebFE. Oh my god that's a crazy hack.

Delfeir
Member Avatar
Adachi is not amused.

I'm just waiting for the patch for FE12. That'll make me a happy man.

Dracobolt
Member Avatar
Incorrigible

I like the gameplay. It's easy to understand numbers and that makes it fun.

Also supports are great.

:mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn:

Kris, Awooer of Worlds
Member Avatar
Awoo!

Delfeir
Oct 6 2011, 12:02 AM
I'm just waiting for the patch for FE12. That'll make me a happy man.
It's just a remake of 3. :awe: (I actually like the My Unit concept though)

also, FE13's been announced and stuff. I should probably add what little info is out.

Super Slash

FE9 and 10 have awesome stories. That is all.

Kris, Awooer of Worlds
Member Avatar
Awoo!

Ike's also the most OP lord since Sigurd. :U

Dracobolt
Member Avatar
Incorrigible

I borrowed FE9 from my cousin and started it. Really liked it. Then I got the death flu. This was back in junior year. Some time earlier this year I decided to bite the bullet and give it another go.

The disc kept having errors. =3c

:mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn:

Shadow Milotic
Member Avatar

This topic reminds me that I never got around to finishing 6... I should get back to it sometime.

Gilgamesh
Member Avatar
solbowz Aurarius

Chrissy Syreal
Oct 5 2011, 10:51 PM
8's decently fun if you just wanna play an FE and have an easy time with it.

...or if you want to play GhebFE. Oh my god that's a crazy hack.
I know, right?

Things I like, huh? Uh, supports were already stated, the simplicity of the gameplay is something I like (I usually hate SPRGs, really heavy customization with like 9001 different skills you can learn is a turn off for me), the plots are interesting at times (7 and 9, 10's story wasn't bad but it suffered a bit in the telling, maybe 6 a little bit, but since I played 7 before it it might just be the whole "complete story" thing), and the music's usually good (especially 10's).

Also, FE9/10 have Boyd, who is the best character.

Kris, Awooer of Worlds
Member Avatar
Awoo!

iirc Boyd canonically marries Mist. Go get that loli, Boydyboy. :>

Deleted User
Deleted User

Crash
Oct 5 2011, 10:34 PM
I've been very slowly going through FE6 over the past year, I think I'm only on Chapter 9. I was stuck on either 4 or 6 for a really long time. Whichever one starts you on the east to invade a castle in the west, with ocean in the southeast, and two people can join your team, one of them being a Swordmaster.
That would be 4, and said Myrmidon, Rutger, is arguably the best unit in the entire game

That said, I've played 6, 7, 8 and 11. I'd love to get around to 9 sometime :U I love the series' gameplay. So addictive.
Quote Post Goto Top

Dreaming Sun
Member Avatar

Crash
Oct 5 2011, 10:34 PM
Whichever one starts you on the east to invade a castle in the west, with ocean in the southeast, and two people can join your team, one of them being a Swordmaster.
... stupid Laus.

Anyways, currently actively in a HHM runthrough of FE7. Got up to Four-Fanged Offense earlier today, and Guy is a boss. Only ever played FE6-8 and FE11, and I've gotta say that 6's my favourite. Luck turning against me is always a turn off, but the way the game is it feels like if you just payed a little bit more attention you could have avoided the situation all together.

And lies, Raven. SoS Roy the Wyvern Knights would like a word with you. There's something wrong when (on HM at least) you end up capping over half your stats when you're not even level 10.

also expected RoM mentionings

Kula Diamond
Member Avatar
atlus tracts

i should resume my FE7 playthrough so i can unlock HHM again and finally beat it :/

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!