Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! --- The Kradenmas Grotto is now open!!! --- We're implementing a Clan points system soon. Be sure to weigh in here to earn 10 points for Gryffindor! --- Temple needs some new dank-ass banners! Enter the design contest today! --- Check out the Temple's Pokemon League! ---- Make like a Necare and board a bus~ ---- KRADEN LOVES YOU --------- Always remember, use fresh orange juice. Only whores use frozen. --------- Enjoy your stay!
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Clan Wars Redux: Signups
Topic Started: Sep 30 2011, 12:33 AM (4,633 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Okay, information from the other topic:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Now that that's out of the way, time for the new info.

This will blow your mind

Now, character sheets. I encourage you guys to try somethihng different with characters, maybe even go outside of your Clan. If you don't, that's up to you.

Sheets, stolen from Lachesis.

Quote Post Goto Top

Bane Martius Agni
Member Avatar
The One, The Only, Leader of Mars!

Posting first cus I'm a cheat
I wanna be the first with a sheet!

Brian Ross

Willow Ross
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LSunnyC
Member Avatar
The Fallen Duchess

I really really really want to call Luna Leader, but at the same time I've absolutely no way of knowing how active I'll be what with 4th year.

So as much as I want it... *dramatic sigh* I'd rather give it up now than be deposed for plot movements. Have at ye, fellow Lunarians!

Gorgeous Boner Garnish
Member Avatar
Presentation is Paramount

Damn it Sunny I wanted you to make the decision for me. Now I'm even more torn on if I should bring Necare back and what I should do with him if I do. >_<

:luna:

simplechild
Member Avatar
My only feel is murder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmm, what position would the Enro Clan leader have in this case? *kinda derpy on previous roles Enro had*

Regardless of the answer I get, this post is a placeholder for an upcoming sheet.

Artemis
Member Avatar

As Sunny is out, I'm in, as Luna Clan leader per Jacob's request.

Artemis, the CHARACTER SHEET
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bane Martius Agni
Member Avatar

K, posted my sign-up.

Bowz
Member Avatar
Gigglemesh Aurarius

simplechild
Sep 30 2011, 01:03 AM
Hmm, what position would the Enro Clan leader have in this case? *kinda derpy on previous roles Enro had*

Regardless of the answer I get, this post is a placeholder for an upcoming sheet.
Now now, Simple, getting a little anxious to jump the gun aren't we. =P

/placeholder

simplechild
Member Avatar
My only feel is murder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was just wondering since it wasn't specified. :awe:

Karasu
Member Avatar

Jacob
Sep 30 2011, 12:33 AM

Gravity: Deals with the manipulation of gravitational forces to slow down and hamper
objects. With gravity, foes can be slowed down, but they cannot be crushed into non-existance;
they can only take certain amounts of damage. Gravity cannot be used to hold a foe completely in place for a long period of time; a second or two is probably as far as you can take it.

Necromancy: Deals with the manipulation of the damned, allowing users to zombify corpses and summon spirits. Necromancy is not permanent, and all zombies, skeletons, and spirits will fade after time. You cannot zombify the living.

Umbra: Deals with the manipulation of shadows and other dark forces. Umbra allows adepts to create shadows for limited periods of time, though the shadows cannot cause damage and fade after a period of time as well. Solid Shadow is retarded. You cannot create solid shadows, the very idea of the thing violates the rules of life we are governed by. They can be used for concealment and other similar purposes. Can also alter the mood of opponents.

Death: Perhaps a misnomer, Death deals with the manipulation of Poisons and acids to cause harm to your foe. This allows for poisoning, but does not instantly kill targets with nary a thought. Can break down defenses, but requires lots of Psy.

Null: Deals with the ability to dampen the power of Psynergy around you, mitigating damage caused by various Psys. Null DOES NOT, I REPEAT, DOES NOT INSTANTLY STOP ALL PSYNERGY, it fades after a while, and is especially vunerable to life-based Psynergies. Large scale Null is extremely difficult and energy inefficient to implement, though it can be done. Maintaining it full time, however, is nigh-impossible.

*ahem* are you INSANE?
(bolded area for emphasis)

Define for me these rules of life, which clearly allow for us to use the power of (apparently) our minds to focus ambient energy into doing our bidding through manipulation of elements (such as fire and light (excluding earth/water/air) which are really just temporary states of matter and don't usually persist (yes light is technically persistant and i could make a case that shadow is always there, you just cant always see it))

By saying that lunarians can't use umbra for solid shadows, you basically reduce us from having any offensive roles that aren't restricted to the use of a physical weapon. taking sunny's classic D&R character (correct me if i am wrong mistress), but she wasn't really a front line weapon fighter, and that's basically what you would have reduced her to with the umbra nerf.

I will agree that null needed to be toned down, i will agee with the changes to necromancy, and death really never got much use (basically unchanged from what it was) but by removing solid shadows from umbra you take away the ONLY direct attack psyenergy that Luna had. we don't get anything like the gaia series, we don't get plasma, we don't get flare, or fume...hell we don't even get the "holy lazer" that sol can technically have, and yes i understand the thread you linked on psyenergy getting rid of the whole EXL level stuff, that hax shit had to go, but reducing luna to (apologies for pun) a shadow of it's former glory on this scale is wholly idiotic and unnecessary.

I note that you didn't take any of the suggestions posed by Sunny in jackal's thread either...make umbra our version of slash, temporary solid shadows, ephemeral blades, that sort of stuff. Heck, a point was even made about why directly making weapons from psyenergy didn't work, and i would agree that such hax shouldn't be allowed, and technically no lunarian has EVER "wielded" a weapon made completely from shadows....we temporarily create them, and then they go away, just like Psyenergy should (tentacles are different...they just want love).

Dracobolt
Member Avatar
Incorrigible

(I think that would go better in the proposal thread for this, not the sign-up thread.)

:mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn:

Artemis
Member Avatar

Sign-up: COMPLETE.

And yeah, propose that in a proposal thread. I feel the same way, since Artemis was fond, in other incarnations, of using shadow blades, but I won't be very fused if I can't use them here.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bane Martius Agni
Member Avatar

Karasu
Sep 30 2011, 12:31 PM
Jacob
Sep 30 2011, 12:33 AM

Gravity: Deals with the manipulation of gravitational forces to slow down and hamper
objects. With gravity, foes can be slowed down, but they cannot be crushed into non-existance;
they can only take certain amounts of damage. Gravity cannot be used to hold a foe completely in place for a long period of time; a second or two is probably as far as you can take it.

Necromancy: Deals with the manipulation of the damned, allowing users to zombify corpses and summon spirits. Necromancy is not permanent, and all zombies, skeletons, and spirits will fade after time. You cannot zombify the living.

Umbra: Deals with the manipulation of shadows and other dark forces. Umbra allows adepts to create shadows for limited periods of time, though the shadows cannot cause damage and fade after a period of time as well. Solid Shadow is retarded. You cannot create solid shadows, the very idea of the thing violates the rules of life we are governed by. They can be used for concealment and other similar purposes. Can also alter the mood of opponents.

Death: Perhaps a misnomer, Death deals with the manipulation of Poisons and acids to cause harm to your foe. This allows for poisoning, but does not instantly kill targets with nary a thought. Can break down defenses, but requires lots of Psy.

Null: Deals with the ability to dampen the power of Psynergy around you, mitigating damage caused by various Psys. Null DOES NOT, I REPEAT, DOES NOT INSTANTLY STOP ALL PSYNERGY, it fades after a while, and is especially vunerable to life-based Psynergies. Large scale Null is extremely difficult and energy inefficient to implement, though it can be done. Maintaining it full time, however, is nigh-impossible.

*ahem* are you INSANE?
(bolded area for emphasis)

Define for me these rules of life, which clearly allow for us to use the power of (apparently) our minds to focus ambient energy into doing our bidding through manipulation of elements (such as fire and light (excluding earth/water/air) which are really just temporary states of matter and don't usually persist (yes light is technically persistant and i could make a case that shadow is always there, you just cant always see it))

By saying that lunarians can't use umbra for solid shadows, you basically reduce us from having any offensive roles that aren't restricted to the use of a physical weapon. taking sunny's classic D&R character (correct me if i am wrong mistress), but she wasn't really a front line weapon fighter, and that's basically what you would have reduced her to with the umbra nerf.

I will agree that null needed to be toned down, i will agee with the changes to necromancy, and death really never got much use (basically unchanged from what it was) but by removing solid shadows from umbra you take away the ONLY direct attack psyenergy that Luna had. we don't get anything like the gaia series, we don't get plasma, we don't get flare, or fume...hell we don't even get the "holy lazer" that sol can technically have, and yes i understand the thread you linked on psyenergy getting rid of the whole EXL level stuff, that hax shit had to go, but reducing luna to (apologies for pun) a shadow of it's former glory on this scale is wholly idiotic and unnecessary.

I note that you didn't take any of the suggestions posed by Sunny in jackal's thread either...make umbra our version of slash, temporary solid shadows, ephemeral blades, that sort of stuff. Heck, a point was even made about why directly making weapons from psyenergy didn't work, and i would agree that such hax shouldn't be allowed, and technically no lunarian has EVER "wielded" a weapon made completely from shadows....we temporarily create them, and then they go away, just like Psyenergy should (tentacles are different...they just want love).
I'm going to agree with Draco
But make not the mistake no,
of thinking I won't address your idea.

The point of the alterations
Of Luna's operations
is to put emphasis on stealth, not power.

Without a solid shadow
your power may not maim.
But you may still sneak around
and put the unawares to shame.

That's the point.
Don't you front.
Not to be offensive
but maybe a bit blunt.

Dracobolt
Member Avatar
Incorrigible

Best dare ever. :wub:

UltaFlame
Member Avatar
A pleasant jaunt through frosted forest

Yeah but the issue with that is it relegates Lunarians to a single role. True, in this case only they can fulfill said role.

but you know.

Dracobolt
Member Avatar
Incorrigible

Discuss it in other topic, not here.

SeaMonkeyFramer
Member Avatar
Wifey

I am going to try join in. Advanced apologies for any silliness or failings. I'll post a sign-up later on when Bryan hasn't burned me to death.

Sundancer
Member Avatar
Stargazer

Oh fineeeeee I guess I will try this, and try to stay active.

I sort of want to ask about Clan secondship, but if Adna wants that I'll leave it. Plus, I probably shouldn't be too relevant to central plot and stuff if I might not be around, mruuw...

Gonna stick with Sundancer, because it'd be nice to bring her back to an RP that lives past a few posts on my part. Though... Jacob, can I still have my catgirl-ness with the same backstory as in D&R? Seeing as it is a redux and all...

Edit: profile below.

Noridia

okay will add to this when I have more time, herp derp

Gorgeous Boner Garnish
Member Avatar
Presentation is Paramount

DD MADE IT CANON JACOB, REMEMBER THAT.

:luna:

Sundancer
Member Avatar
Stargazer

... It has been suggested that I be Sol Leader. Not sure about this; does somebody else want the position? I'm worried I won't be able to keep up, or RP the role well.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Wars · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!