Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! ------ All worshipers may enter the Most Holy Place in single file, reflecting on the bountiful blessing Kraden hath provided unto him or herself since their last visit. Head coverings are not necessary, as true penitence and humility are found within. The Priests and Priestesses of Kraden endeavor to remind all that fresh orange juice is heavily preferred; only whores use frozen.
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Apply For Clans Here
Topic Started: Jan 13 2010, 09:53 PM (93,239 Views)
Kiki
Member Avatar
Kiki Martius Chantico

Hello, welcome, new members (or old) If you wish to join a clan, or change your current clan (traitor), here is the place to do that. Go ahead and make a post, and an admin will make the change soon.

We have six clans at the ToK, based off the four canon elements of Golden Sun plus two fanon ones, Sol and Luna. Each clan is awesome, no matter what everyone told you in your introduction topic.

Benefits of joining a clan?
It's fun. Each clan has its own hidden subforum for scheming, chatting, spamming, and the likes.
Spamming intro topics and being patriotic.
In roleplays based on the Temple canon, a person in a certain clan usually has their main character from the same clan.

Does everyone have to join a clan?
No. Plenty of emos nonconformists proudly choose to remain clanless.
In Templeverse roleplays, the clanless are non-adepts.

Clan Info

Mars

Mercury

Jupiter

Venus

Luna

Sol
Edited by Saturos, Dec 25 2015, 12:37 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiki
Member Avatar
Kiki Martius Chantico

This post is to say that all members should feel free to write mini FAQs for their clans, and a mod will edit them into the first post once their ready. I could have gone and written FAQs for you guys, but I don't know how you guys want to represent yourselves. (speaking of which, Martians please feel free to rewrite / tell me to include or remove certain bits.)
Leaders for Venus and Luna will be changed when there are new leaders.

ReidAlvein
Member Avatar
If left blank, your default title currently will be: Phasmatis of Elementum

We have a guy that can breath fire out of his mouth, plus, you can have his bar on your sig if you join Mars.

Dreaming Sun
Member Avatar

Don't care who joins what, as long as no one joins Jupiter.

Gilgamesh
Member Avatar
solbowz Aurarius

ReidAlvein
Jan 13 2010, 10:38 PM
We have a guy that can breath fire out of his mouth, plus, you can have his bar on your sig if you join Mars.

Martians are far from the only people that have that whatever bar in their sig right now.

Gwydd
Member Avatar
Eternity Awaits You and Me

Well, as long as the other clans post their descriptions here, I'll be happy. Imma wondering where my clan leader, Satty, is

Vorlan
Member Avatar
*amusing user title pending*

Insularity
Jan 14 2010, 06:13 AM
Don't care who joins what, as long as no one joins Jupiter.

Traitor...

Gilgamesh
Member Avatar
solbowz Aurarius

I'd fill out something for Venus, expect I have no clue what it's like Templeverse-wise.

The Phantom Squee
Member Avatar
Sound the horn and call the cry: "How many of them can we make die?"

TheRealBoyd
Jan 14 2010, 07:31 PM
I'd fill out something for Venus, expect I have no clue what it's like Templeverse-wise.

Commerce and trade, I think. At least, that's the impression I get.

Dracobolt
Member Avatar
Incorrigible

Templeverse shouldn't even matter when it comes to clan recruitment, since Templeverse is only for one RP, anyway.

:mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn:

Gilgamesh
Member Avatar
solbowz Aurarius

B-But...that was my only excuse to do nothing!

CURSES

Kris, Awooer of Worlds
Member Avatar
Awoo!

Boyd, you could be like me and do nothing anyways.

Gilgamesh
Member Avatar
solbowz Aurarius

There I did something

Venus

Venus is a clan of leaders and heroes. Bold, daring, and fearless, our members can be counted on when the going gets tough. We are strong, sturdy, and unflinching in our beliefs. Our will is that of rock. Our resolve is that of stone. No matter how many hardships we face, we shall overcome them.

Within our hands are the powers of both life and death. We can nurture and grow plants, which serve as the very lifeblood of our planet's existance. Our powers of Cure allow us to soothe the wounds of those in need with the mercy of Mother Earth. But every light has a darkness. We are also masters of poisons and spirits. We possess the abilities to call forth wandering souls to attack and haunt our opponents. Even the Grim Reaper himself is subject to our will, and would gladly destroy our enemies.

The powers that we possess can change the very land itself. Earthquakes, rockslides, falling stalagmites, and raw energy itself are all powers at our command. Within our ranks is the creator of ultimate power, the very Wheat Sword itself. Only we have the skills necessary to wield that of the Sol Blade, the greatest weapon to ever reach mortal hands. These strengths make us very versatile and ones not to be trifiled with.

Our inner nature is as very as the rockforms and landmasses of the earth itself. Our minds are that of quartz; coloful and varied. Our prowess is that of sandstone; adaptable and lasting, even after it has crumpled to dust. Our spirit is that of igneous rocks; strong and indestructible. Our hearts are that of diamonds; strong, varied, and beautiful.

We are a clan of healers, destroyers, shamanists, and those who choose none as their mastery. But no matter what, we are indestructible at our core.

UltaFlame
Member Avatar
Thanks Poui.

VENUS.

We have the Wheat Sword on our side - and its creator, RyuKenshin. And the Sol Blade can only be used by us.

Not to mention that we're the clan of leaders, and who doesn't want to be a leader? Think about it, in a clan FULL of people able to command, you have to be THAT AWESOME to be our Clan Leader(or, hell, even just a officer or anyone with authority)

But don't look at me, I'm like the single newest Venusian or somethin. I'm just puttin here cuz my other clanmems are bein teh lazy.

Gilgamesh
Member Avatar
solbowz Aurarius

You're lazy >=[

UltaFlame
Member Avatar
Thanks Poui.

So true. I'm very lazy. But I take initiative sometimes. Like when nobody else is.

Gilgamesh
Member Avatar
solbowz Aurarius

Do I have to hit you over the head before you realize I posted something mintues before you did? >_>

UltaFlame
Member Avatar
Thanks Poui.

oh look at that. ahaha. >.> my apologies, it wasn't there when I started posting. And I didn't notice it after.

Saturos
Member Avatar
heart-under-blade

Technically Draco, it's for two RPs, several mini RPs, and several fanfictions. So yeah. xP

Gilgamesh
Member Avatar
solbowz Aurarius

She just doesn't like Templeverse.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Clan Commons · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!